Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What kind of "candy" do you like?

Hi Everyone!

No card today, sorry. I was scheduled to work an 8 hour shift today, and it turned out to be 10.5 hours, so it kinda cut into my stampin' time at home. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow. In the meantime I have a question for you all, a survey of sorts... Since my Blogaversary is coming up on August 11th and I have plans to give away some more Blog Candy, I am wondering what kind of "candy" do you like? I think my Birthday give away was a good bit, with a mini stamp kit, some cardstock and ribbons, but this is my First Blogaversary! I want it to be great! So I am asking for your input. Please comment on this post with some things that you have received as Blog Candy, or would like to see in a Blog Candy give away. I will compile your feedback and then see what kind of goodie bag I can come up with this time!
Put your thinking caps on and lets see what we can come up with! I appreciate your help with this, and who knows - maybe it will be you who wins the Blog Candy next month!
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to leave your comment!

Until then...

Happy Stampin'

No comments: