Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Here! The New Holiday Mini Starts Today!!

I LOVE when the mini catalogues come out! It's not as if there isn't enough in the regular catalogue to keep my wish list full, but I love how Stampin' Up always comes out with even MORE stuff that I need...er, want...whichever! :) And this new Holiday mini is far from small! It's 39 pages packed with wonderful new stamp sets, designer series papers, the Build-a-Bear sets, jewelry and Digital Scrap booking software! You definitely DON'T want to miss out on anything in this mini catalogue, so grab a java , a pen an paper (for your wish list), pull up a chair and click HERE . Would you like a chance to earn one of the new hostess sets or other products for free? Stamp Club starts September 20th. Can't wait that long? Place your order online. Enjoy the mini and I'll be back tomorrow with a new project post!

Until then...
Happy Stampin'

No comments: