Thursday, June 25, 2009

Only 2 more days of school!

And I'm not sure who's more excited, the kids or me! :)

Hello Everyone!
Sorry I've been absent the past while, it's been busy here with year end events for the kids at school and I've been trying to take part in as many as I can which hasn't allowed for much time in the stampin' room. With that said, I apologize for not posting a card today either, but I wanted to atleast let you know I'm still around. I will be making some cards tonight for sure, as I haven't done the Teacher's cards yet (I'm such a procrastinator) so I will post those once they're done.
I do have some fun news... the NEW CATALOGUES are here!!! They arrived on my doorstep lastnight! I am going to be soooo broke adding to my collection with all the fantastic new stamps and papers and accessories, Oh My!
And don't forget about my Birthday this coming Monday the 29th! I get another year tacked on and YOU get the presents! Just post a comment on my blog on Monday by midnight Eastern Standard Time, and if one of my little ones pulls your name from the hat, YOU WIN! Please make sure you leave an email address so that I can get hold of you if your name is drawn.

I'm going to sign off for now. Hope you all have a great day and until then...

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: