Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Where has this month gone?!



Wow, I can't believe it's the last week of May. It seems like this month has flown by! And that means that you only have a fw days left to stock up and get your FREE designer series papers or textured 12x12 cardstock! For more details, click here; and to place your order, click here! Do it soon so you can stock up on your favorites before they retire in June!

Yes, it's getting close to "that" time of year again. The time when we have to make the tough decisions - do I buy those stamp sets I've had on my list, or do I wait and see what the NEW catalogue brings?? Well, I can help you out a bit...the "Last Chance" list will be coming out on June 1st and I will post it so you can check to see if any of your "must haves" will still be available or not. Can't wait to get your hands on a copy of the New Idea Book & Catalogue? I can offer you 2 ways to get your copy:


1. Join my team of Stampin' Up demonstrators before the end of May for only $99 and get your copy FREE and FIRST!! For details on how to become a Demo, click here.


2. Email me to reserve your copy now. I have already placed my pre-order so I can have them as soon possible for July.


Ok, enough business for today. Here's a card I made for a friend using the Kiwi Kiss designer series paper. My inspiration came from card by Erna Logtenberg, a fellow member of the online group, Stampin' Up with Beate. I love the Kiwi Kiss and will be sad to see it go after this catalogue is done, but I'm sure Stampin' Up will come out with another set of In Color colors that I will need to have! LOL! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think.


Until then...


Happy Stampin'!









" Hi There" card recipe:

  • stamps: A Flower for every Season, Fundamental Phrases, Canvas Backgroun(retired)
  • cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
  • designer series paper: Kiwi Kiss

  • inks: Staz on in Timber brown, Kiwi Kiss classic ink

  • accessories: Scalloped edge punch, Stampin' Pastels, blender pens, Stampin' dimensionals, clear dew drops (not SU!)

No comments: