Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Holiday Monday!




Well, for my Canadian friends anyway it's a holiday. So I have to say I have enjoyed my long weekend at home with my family. We relaxed, painted my daughter's room and relaxed some more! And I squeezed in a little stampin' time! I'm really getting hooked on the sketch challenges from Mojo Monday - the Blog. This is the sketch for today, and this is my interpretation. I love these challenges because it really helps my work through my piles of scrap papers! This card uses all SU! products with the exception of the clear dew drops. I'll add the recipe below for those who are interested. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!

Until then...
Happy Stampin'!



"For You" Card Recipe:


  • cardstock - certainly celery, regal rose, pink pirouette, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie

  • designer series paper - Sweet Always

  • inks - pink pirouette, regal rose, chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
  • stamps - "Great Friend" in the Occasions Mini catalogue
  • accessories - white gel pen, clear dew drops

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great job with the sketch! I love the colors that you chose! Happy Holiday!!