Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time Flies...


Wow, it's hard to believe that April is almost over and May is just around the corner! This month has been very busy for me - lots of Birthdays, and Easter and of course, Stampin'! So I took some time for myself this evening and tried a card I've had the pattern sitting on my table for a couple of weeks. I think it turned out pretty cute! I LOVE the little flower pot! What a great card for Mother's Day, or Get Well Soon, or With Sympathy...lots of uses! This card was inspired by Stephanie Luman, a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator. It looks like a difficult card but let me tell you, it's quicker and easier than I even thought it would be, and that's why it is one for the May Stampers Club! Yup! You girls are gonna get a chance to make this sweet little bouquet of flowers for yourselves - because who doesnt like to get flowers!?


Until then...

Happy Stampin'!


No comments: