Monday, April 27, 2009

New stamps + retired papers = ...




Good Monday Morning Stampers!


Well, I survived another busy weekend! On Friday night after my daughters gymnastics, we came home and had our friend Jacob sleepover. Not sure how much sleep was had, but I know they had tons of fun! Saturday was tidy up day and Sunday was Molly's "fake" Birthday party. She called it her "fake Birthday" because her actual birth date is April 28th. We made beautiful Princess crowns, necklaces and bracelets and ate purple magic unicorn cake. All in all I'd call it a success.


Believe it or not, I even found time to make this card on the weekend as well. The inspiration came from the March Stampin' Success magazine. I really like these little swing top cards - a nice change and easy too! I used the "Great Friend" stamp set (#11372) from the current Occasions Mini catalogue, the retired designer paper "Afternoon Tea" and the co-ordinating cardstock from the 2008 In Color series, Groovy Guava, and Soft Sky with Chocolate Chip accents. I really like this set. I can see me using it for a lot of things. It would make a very nice Mother's Day card as well.
Until then...
Happy Stampin'


No comments: