Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lovin' my new "Big Shot"

One of the most exciting announcements to come from the Stampin' Up annual convention this year was the new partnership between SU! and Sizzix! WOW! Sizzix has made a Stampin' Up version of their ever popular die cutting/embossing machine, and it's great! I am like most others and have the Cuttlebug, and love it too; however, with the new Big Shot I can use all my CB embossing folders AND get the great selection of Sizzix dies AND the new and exclusive dies that Sizzix has made for Stampin' Up! What more could a crafty girl want?! :)
I was trying it out with the help of my 4 yr old daughter last night. She's my SU! demo-in-training. We cut a couple of things, and made some mini scallop-edged envelopes, and she was able to crank it through without my help. I'll post our creations a little later. For any of you who didn't buy the Cricut or the Cuttlebug because you weren't sure if it was the tool for you...be glad you waited! This new Big Shot from Stampin' Up and Sizzix is what you've been waiting for!

Happy Stampin'
Jenn

No comments: