Sunday, August 17, 2008

Getting Ready !



Well, I have to say, after a fairly quiet summer stamping wise, I am more than ready to get started with my Stampers 6 Club! Our first get together is next Saturday. It was REALLY hard for me to choose just 2 cards for us to do because I love all the new catalogue stuff that I have and I want to share it ALL!! But I know, I need to pace myself, and them so we don't get burned out too quickly..LOL!

So here are the 2 cards that I finally decided on. I hope they like them. I wanted to use all new products as much as possible. I like them both, but I think my favorite
is the one with the flower from the Pretties kit on it. Just simple.
Well, it's late. Funny how I can lose track of time when I'm in my stampin' space! So until next time...
Happy Stampin'!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Those are both gorgeous Jenn! Love the cut out flower!