Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This Deal Is Almost TOO Good to be True!




      Have you ever thought about turning your hobby into a small business? Or even just thought about becoming a demonstrator so you could enjoy the discount on your own purchases? Well don't think too long or you're going to miss out on the BEST DEAL EVER!

  From OCTOBER 7-21, 2013 - Stampin' Up wants YOU to become part of our family for the unbelievably low price of $25!! The cost to join has NEVER been this low before, and it's only being offered for 2 WEEKS.

 Click the link here and head to my website for more details. But act fast - this is a once in a blue moon deal you don't want to miss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Lovely blog and projects! Hope you will come visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin' Louise

www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca