Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Grab Your Greetings for 25% Off!


   As far as I'm concerned, you can NEVER have too many greeting stamps! I have been known to base an entire card design around the greeting stamp. In my stash I have multiple stamps with the same greeting, it's just in different fonts! Anyway, what I'm getting at is, whether you have lots of greeting stamps in your collection, or you need some, now is a fantastic time to stock up!
 From now until the end of June, you can choose any one, or all three of out most popular sets of greeting stamps at 25% off! Available in wood mount or unmounted, these sets are sure to please. So check the link below and take a look at what I'm sure you'll find to be "must have" sets for your collection! You can even place your order online from my website and have them delivered directly to your door.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1555

No comments: