Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Retiring Lists Are Posted!

For those of you who are not in the "know" - Stampin' Up releases their new Catalogue & Idea Book on July 1st and for the month of June they post the lists of products that will be retiring on June 30th. What does this mean? Well, it gives you until the end of this month to order any stamps, papers, accessories and Definitely Decorative items that you want before they are gone for good!
It's a difficult time for us for sure... do we order the ones we've been wanting for so long or do we wait to see what new goodies await us in the new catalogue? Decisions, decisions...
Well, to help you out with your decision dilemma, I have an incentive for you to purchase those items you want before they are gone forever.
June is my Birthday month and I want you to help me celebrate, so I am giving YOU a gift!

FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $50 FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE!!**

**offer valid only through me. All orders must be emailed to me and pre-paid.

You are not restricted to just purchasing for the retiring lists. Feel free to order from the current Summer Mini as well. As long as your order is over $50, the shipping is on me!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: