Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Whooooo Doesn't Love an Owl?

Hi Everyone!

With Valentine's Day coming soon I have been looking for some cute treat holder ideas to make with my Stamp Club girls - and here she is! I would love to take credit for this sweet little owl, but she is a CASE of the original from Lynn Put over at The Queen's Scene. Made from the Pillow Box Die, there is actually no stamping on this project, just lots of our fabulous SU! punches. I loved how Lynn did her's in the pinks so I decided to do the same - a great color choice considering my kids both have female teachers and these will make perfect Valentine's for them. I like the fact that they easily hold some Hershey's kisses! Mmmm chocolate!
So that's my share for today, hope you like it!

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'...er, punching (lol)

No comments: