Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good Evening!


Hi Everyone,
A late post I know, but I was spending some quality time with the family this weekend. I truly hope that where ever you are, the weather has been more seasonable than what we have had here. I really shouldn't complain, we did have sun and no rain today, but is it too much to ask that on June 7th it's more than 10 degrees Celsius? Any way we did enjoy going to the Multi-Cultural Fest with our friends and then playing at the park for awhile. All in all it was a good day, and getting out for the fresh air is what counts. Then after the kiddies are off to bed, I get to sneak into my stampin space for a bit! So here is what I came up with this evening. I can honestly say I have never really been much for flower stamps, but I really like the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I'm very glad that it's not on the Last Chance List! This was an attempt at the depth of field technique from the current Technique Junkies newsletter. I'm not sure if it's exactly how I wanted it to turn out, but I do like it. The sentiment from this set is definitely one of my favs, and I am slowly becoming a fan of ribbon as an embellishment. I'm going to leave you with this one for tonight, and as always, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!


Until then...

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

Hi Jenn, this is a very fabulous card! hugs, Erna Logtenberg

Wendy Hawkinson said...

Very pretty card! :)