Monday, May 4, 2009

My Water colored roses




OK, so I tried out the technique and I have to say I LOVE it! It's easy and the results are beautiful! I have to say though, next time I will use the Shimmery White card stock (#101910). I only had the Whisper White on hand and it worked, I just think the Shimmery will give it that "something" extra. It does take a while for the ink to dry when you're doing this, so in the mean time I tried out a little scalloped circle card using my Bigz Scallop Circle die (#113468) and my Big Shot. The picture isn't the greatest, but I do like how the card turned out. For the smaller circles I used the now retired Colozzle cutter, but you could use the Circle Scissors Plus cutting system (pg.188) instead.
So that's my contribution for this Monday. Not bad if I do say so myself! Two cards made, updated the blog, made a pot of spilt pea soup and caught up on the laundry. *Whew* :)
Thanks for stopping by.

Until then...

Happy Stampin'

No comments: