Monday, March 23, 2009

SOMETHING NEW!!

Well, I've been thinking about doing this for a bit, but I'm making it official! I am pleased to announce my Online Shoppers Rewards card! What's this? Well, it is my way of thanking my online shoppers for selecting me as their Stampin' Up demonstrator when they place an online order. How does it work? EASY! When you place an order online from my Stampin' Up website for $50 or more before taxes, I will punch your card. Once the $300 card is full, you can select ANY $30 set from the catalogue for FREE!! OK, but how will I know what your order is - Stampin' Up sends me a copy of your order so I will know how much you've spent, and then I can punch your card for qualifying orders. This is good for online orders only, and just from me. I'm excited about this and I hope that it's something my long distance shoppers will enjoy! Wish me luck on this new little venture!

Happy Stampin'!
~Jenn

No comments: