Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stamp Club Projects




Hi All!




Today was the first Stamp Club for the new catalogue! Better late than never, and it has the added bonus of being during Sale-a-bration! So we made 2 cards, one using the faux silk technique and the other is a crimped envelope card. Both of these cards are made with In Color cardstock and inks in Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point. I really like how these color combos look! The Happy Everything card uses the new Sweet Stems stamp set (pg.99) and Happy Everything set (pg.137). The crimped envelope card features the Fresh Cut stamp set (pg.92), the curly label and large oval punches, and a build-a-brad as an accent. I have to apologize for the sentiment used on this card, as it is from a retired set. I really try to only use current sets, but I really like this one. These will be the projects for both stamp clubs this month. If you are not a member, but would like to be, please email me for more information. If you are not a club member but would like the materials and instructions to make these cards, send me an email and I will let you know prices.


Well, that's it for me tonight! I have an early shift tomorrow morning so I'm going to sign off for now.


Happy Stampin'!


~Jenn


No comments: