Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year Stampers!


OK! So one of my resolutions for this coming year is to be more active on my blog! So I am starting off by posting a peek at what we're doing at on next Stampers 6 get together this coming Sunday. It's using the new Love You Much stamping bundle from Stampin' Up! Please check the link on the side for all the promotion details! I am really enjoying the versatility of this bundle. It has the three heart punch that matches perfectly to the 3 heart stamp in the set, as well as co-ordinating double-sided designer papers, and of course the stamps, which are super cute! It's being advertised as a Valentine's Special, but these stamps can be used for an anniversary card, a thinking of you card, or on any of your scrapbook pages. Definitely check this one out, I think you'll agree it's a must have set! Until next time...

Happy Stampin'!
Jenn

No comments: