Saturday, August 30, 2008

MIA this week..

Sorry to be MIA this week, but it's been a busy week at work with our new room being renovated and our new Gamma camera being delivered...but enough about work. I have had a pretty good stamping week! If you check out my slide show you'll see 3 new cards I posted. Got my new MFT stamps in the mail the other day and just HAD to try them out! Love it! The Christamas card is one that I will be featuring in my World Card Making Day event. What's that you say? WELL, let me tell you! Saturday October 4th from 9am to 4pm I will be hosting a Chrtistmas themed Card making event! The cost is $50 per person and includes you making 2 gift card holders, a glass ornament, 12 cards and a box to put them in, as well as snacks, prizes, lunch, beverages and more PRIZES!! So call your friends and set the date aside to get a jump on making your cards for Christmas! Space is limited, so contact me ASAP @ jennifer_zinck@hotmail.com. Until then...

Happy Stampin'
Jenn

No comments: